Our Tenant Introduction service includes tenant sourcing, preparing a Tenancy Agreement and the collection of initial rent and Tenancy Deposit payments. This service is suitable for experienced landlords who are used to managing direct tenant relationships, and who may have their own Tenancy Agreements they need us to administer. We do not recommend this service for new landlords.
Our Tenant Introduction service includes:
- Rent appraisal
- Pre-letting advice
- Marketing the property
- Hosting viewings
- Tenancy referencing
- Preparing our Tenancy Agreement
- Preparing your Tenancy Agreement (additional fee)
- Arranging the Inventory (additional fee)
- Arranging an EPC(additional fee)
- Collection of initial rent and the Tenancy Deposit
Call us now on 020 8123 1886 to discuss your properties.